In today’s article, I will show you how to add numbered pagination on the homepage of blogger site. I think this numbered pagination should be added to every site.
And it’s not that difficult to add, you can easily add numbered pagination on the homepage of blogger site. I will show you how to add numbered pagination, but first I will tell you why you need to add this pagination on site.
Why add numbered pagination On the homepage?
Of course, there are many articles on your site, but you cannot display all the articles on the homepage. You may have set 10 or 20 articles on the homepage, but where are the other articles?
If a visitor comes to the homepage of the site and wants to see other posts, how will he get it? And if you add numbered pagination to the homepage of your site, that visitor will be able to see all your articles.
The pagination that I will show today, you must see in the picture. Let’s show the process –
How to add numbered pagination On the homepage?
- Go blogger dashboard and click on the theme,
- First backup your theme,
- Then click on the Edit HTML option,
- Now search ]]></b:skin> code,
- Copy first code from the downloaded file,
- Past this code above ]]></b:skin>,
- When the first code is placed, now search for the </body> tag, which is at the bottom of the code.
- Copy my second code,
- Now past second code before </body> tag,
- Finally, save changes.
Now visit the homepage of your site, numbered pagination has been added to the homepage. If the article is helpful, please comment.
- TAGS:- pagination, how to add pagination in blogger, post pagination in blogger, wordpress pagination with numbers, blogger website post pagination, post pagination for blogger, wordpress pagination code for posts, wordpress pagination, how to add pagination in wordpress website, pagination in blogger, simple pagination in WordPress, blogger post pagination, customize blogger pagination, wordpress custom pagination function, post pagination in blogger website.