Garena Free Fire is currently the most popular game among young people. After linking, we may sometimes need to transfer the linked account to another account.
Because we often fear that if the Facebook account is ever disabled or hacked, then the data of the favorite game and the game will be lost.
What should we do in this situation? Some gamers wonder how to transfer their FreeFire Facebook account to a Google account.
Can Free Fire Games really be transferred to Google Account?
Yes, of course, it can be transferred. In this article, I will show you how to transfer a free Fire Facebook account to a Google account.
Before you can transfer your FreeFire Facebook account to a Google Account, you need to verify that you have linked your Facebook account to Garena Free Fire. To check this, go to Settings of your game and check.
Now let’s come to the main point Follow the steps below to transfer the account and account data.
How to change FreeFire Facebook account to a Google account?
Here, I will show you step by step how to change/transfer your Garena Free Fire Facebook account to Gmail or Google account, please follow the steps carefully.
- First, you need to go to the Free Fire Support official website. Through this website, you will get help from the Garena Free Fireteam.
- Then click on SUBMIT REQUEST in the upper right corner.
- Now you have to select the server. If you want to change from the server in India then select India.
- Now you need to fill in each cell with the correct information. The * sign here means you must fill in these fields.
- Free Fire PlayerID:- Here you have to give the ID of the free fire game.
- In-game Name:- Here you have to give the name of your free fire game ID. (You must enter the name that shows up in the game)
- Type of Request:- Click on this box to select Game Concern from the dropdown.
- Select the type of problem:- Here you have to select Technical Issue from the dropdown. (You have to select Technical Issue as there is a limited menu here)
- Description:- Here you enter your details about the account change. Must be written in English.
- When all is done, click on the Submit button.
You can get an email from the Garena Free Fire support team. For example, once you link a Facebook or Google account to Freefire, it will be automatically linked and cannot be changed again.
So, once you link your account with Facebook or Gmail, it can no longer be changed. I hope you have learned how to change a free fire account through today’s article.
I have tried to explain the article in simple language and also hope that we have been able to reach you easily.