Today I will show you how to change the Admin Details of WordPress site. Admin details include username, admin email, password, etc. I will also give a few more important tips about admin details, which you must follow.
As you know, changing the admin details is not easy, for example – WordPress did not give a username change option. Similarly, to change the admin email, you have to verify the new email id.
Again many times email id verification mail is not received, in this case, there is a little problem. But today I will show you these difficult tasks easily, you do not need to verify the email.
Why Change the Admin Details of WordPress?
- LOG IN URL:– Usually, the WordPress Login URL is “yourdomainnan.com/admin“. I would recommend that you change this “admin” text in the login URL to custom text. To change the WordPress Login URL, visit the article.
- USERNAME:- The biggest mistake that beginners make is to keep the default Username (Admin). This username is used for admin login, which is very common and easy for hackers to hack.
So try to keep this username custom text or a little harder. You also know that the author name is shown in the article, many users show this username as the author name.
This means that you are unknowingly sharing your login details, which is harmful to the site. So the username and author name should be kept separate and the author name should be shown instead of the username.
How to change your WordPress username? Discussed below.
- ADMINISTRATION EMAIL:- Surely your site has mandatory pages? And added email IDs to those pages. I mean, I’m talking about contact email, isn’t this contact mail ID and admin mail ID the same?
So, either you change the contact mail id, or change the admin email id. Because admin login can also be done with the Administration Email ID.
How to Change WordPress Administration Email ID? We have discussed that in the next step.
- ADMIN PASSWORD:- Among the security tips of the website, login URL, username, and administration email are important, but more important is the admin password. Many beginners keep that password very simple, For example – with their own name or email name, or username.
That’s not right, your admin password must be very strong. Follow the below steps to change the WordPress admin password.
How to Change the Admin Details of WordPress?
- CHANGE USERNAME:– You need to install the “Username Changer” plugin to change your username. However, there is no need for this plugin after changing the username, delete it.
- First, click on the Profile option under the User section,
- Scroll and go to the Username section,
- Then click on the “Change Username“,
- Now change your name,
- Finally, Save Changes.
- CHANGE ADMIN EMAIL:- To change administration email without confirmation mail you also need to install a plugin which is “Change Admin Email“. Once done, you can delete the plugin.
- First, click on the General option under the Settings section,
- Scroll and go to the Administration Email section,
- Correctly type the new email id, and click on the Test Mail option to confirm. After a while you will get a test mail, then you have to be sure that the email ID is correct.
- Now Save Changes.
- CHANG PASSWORD:- As I said before the password is the most important, so it has to be strong. WordPress will generate you a strong password, which you can use if you want.
- Click on the Profile option under the User section,
- Then click on the “Set New Password“,
- Set your password,
- Save Changes.
- HIDE USERNAME IN ARTICLE:- first, The following options have to be filled.
- Choose your Name as an author from “Display Name publicly as“.
Bengali Video Tutorial
- TAGS:- change admin email wordpress, change wordpress admin email, how to change the wordpress admin password, how to change wordpress admin email, wordpress, where to find admin email in wordpress, admin email in wordpress, change wordpress admin email PHPMyAdmin, how to change wordpress admin email address, how to reset the wordpress admin password, how to change wordpress admin username, change wordpress username,wordpress admin email, wordpress admin email change.