Did you know, server cache also affects your site speed? Due to this catche, the admin panel of your WordPress site will also become slow. So clean the hosting server cache immediately.
In today’s tutorial I will show the settings of Cache Manager of Hostinger Web server. If you have another server, find these settings, otherwise contact your hosting provider.
How to Clean the Hosting Server Cache?
Follow the below steps carefully to clean Hostinger server cache. I have used images for your convenience, I hope you can make the settings correctly.
1. Open Hosting account,
- Login your Hostinger account,
- Then click on the Manage button of hosting.
2. Open Cache Manager Option
- Now click on the Dashboard,
- You can find Cache Manager option under Advanced section,
3. Setup Catche Manager Option
- Turn on the Automatic Cache option,
- Now click on the Purge All option for first time,
- Cache will automatically clean every 30 minutes from now on.
- This setup is automatically saved, so you can exit this page.