In today’s article, I will show you how to set download buttons with timer for your article. Today I will give you a total of 6 types of download buttons with timers, use according to your choice.
Some of the buttons that I have provided, You can also add AdSense code with timer. If you have a little knowledge of coding, you can customize some of the buttons as you like.
Whether it is your WordPress or Blogger site, you can easily install download buttons on both sites. Because the button setting method is the same for each button, just change the time, button name, button link.
Benifits of this Timer for Download Button
- I will discuss the methods, but first, look at the buttons I have provided-
- The timer will start after clicking the Download button,
- The timer can be set between two ads and after complete timing starts downloading automatically.
- Advance download button with timer, file name, file size, author, and two ads,
- Auto-start timer and after completed timing downloading will start automatically,
- The timer will start automatically and after completing the timer, click the button for download file
- The timer will start automatically with two ads and after completing the timer, click the button for the download file.
6 types of download Buttons with timer:-
The first step for embedding button code
You can use any of the following buttons as you wish, each button has a simple setup. That is – button codes must be inserted in the same way in each article.
But the different setups for the Blogger site and different setups for WordPress. Now I will show different setups for Blogger and WordPress-
- Embed Download Timer in Blogger Article:-
- First, open the Blogger Article Edit panel,
- Now in the position where you put the button, type a word that can be easily found in the HTML code. E.g.- QQQQQ.
- Then open the article in HTML mode and find that word,
- Now replace that word with the button code.
- Finally, save the article and visit your article.
- Embed Download Timer in WordPress Article:-
- Open your WordPress article in the edit panel,
- Decide the position of the button,
- Add “Custom HTML” block and past button code,
- Save the article and visit your article.
Second Step for Customize Button
Adding buttons to articles is the same, but customizing each button is different. That customization includes Ad placement, Button link change, time change, file details change, etc.
First, watch the demo of the buttons then decide which timer to use. If you like, download the code by clicking on the Code button and customizing it.
Download Timer button- 1
Download Timer button- 2
Download Timer button- 3
Download Timer button- 4
Download Timer button- 5
Download Timer button- 6
Bengali video Tutorial
Please comment on how you like the article. If there is a code error, please contact us. Of course, I will solve your error.