To add any additional features to the WordPress site; head, body, and CSS code must be used. Many beginners use plugins for head, body, and CSS code on WordPress sites.
Because they don’t know which is the head, body, and CSS code section of the WordPress site. So they use plugins as an easy solution, but they have no idea how these plugins consume the speed of the site.
Did you know that you can add all these codes without using a plugin? Today I will show you where to add head, body, and CSS code for the WordPress site.
Find the head, body, and CSS code section of the WordPress site
1. <head> section of WordPress
- Go to the WordPress admin panel,
- Click on the theme file editor option under the Appearance section,
- You can find header.php from the right sidebar,
- Now you can get <head> section.
2. <body> section of WordPress
- Find the footer.php in the same way you found the header.php section.
- Scroll down to see the </body> code,
- To add a footer code or body code, add before this </body>.
3. Custom CSS section of WordPress
- Login WordPress admin panel,
- Click on Customize option under the Appearance section,
- You can find the Additional CSS option, Click here
- This is a custom CSS section for adding extra CSS code.