How many Internet users currently do not use the Chrome browser? Hopefully 90%. Today I will discuss in detail the 7 secret tricks of Chrome browser.
These tricks will help those who are blogging or YouTube Creator the most. If you are one such user, read this article to the end.
Note:- However, you will not get all the features on mobile. If you have a desktop, you will get the benefit of all the features.
What are the secret tricks of chrome browser?
#1 chrome browser as a Media player:-
You know what Chrome Browser works as a media player. If you don’t know, find out Chrome Browser, which players?
To play or launch all of the above media you have to use a lot of different software. But I’m saying you don’t need any media player software, Chrome Browser will work alone.
All you have to do is drag and drop files of these formats into the search bar of the browser. Then see Magic, the automatic file will play or open.
Advantages of chrome media player:-
- First of all, you don’t have to install any software, so the ram required for the software is not used.
- All players in one.
- Installing additional software on a low ram device causes the device to hang, which is unlikely.
- It takes less time to load software, in this case not so much time.
#2 webpage to PDF converter:-
Many users want to save a specific webpage in PDF format. For this, all the users use software and create PDFs from the link of that webpage.
Exactly the same thing is possible with the Chrome browser, it has several advantages-
- You do not have to take any software help for this.
- A good PDF converter is paid for.
- The time it takes for software, in this case, it does not take time.
- Webpage to PDF in two clicks.
How to convert pdf from webpage?
- Open the page you want to PDF,
- Click on the three-dot option at the top right,
- Then click on the Print option,
- Now you can see the PDF, now click the Print button,
- Finally, choose Directory and save.
#3 running media controller:-
One of the features of the Chrome browser is one-click media control. Suppose a song or video is playing in multiple tabs in your browser, you have to go to that tab to stop or play or skip that media.
But with this feature, you can control it without going to the Media tab. To test this you run media in multiple tabs in your browser. Then you will see the playlist icon at the top right of the browser, click on it.
#4 pin any website:-
Suppose you pinned a webpage to the Chrome Browser. Now whenever you open the browser, the pinned webpage will open first.
To do this, open the webpage you want to pin. Then right-click on the tab of that webpage above the address bar.
Now you will get the ping option, it will be ping when you click on it. If you ever want to unpin, then right-click on the pinned tab, and you will get the unpin option.
#5 Bookmark any webpage:-
As you can see in the picture below, I bookmarked the web page. To save a bookmark like this-
- Open the webpage you want to bookmark in the browser first.
- Now click on the three-dot option to the right of the address bar,
- You will get Bookmark options, if you move the mouse pointer here, you will get Bookmark This tab option, click here.
- Now save with title.
#6 pin webpage in browser home:-
Follow the steps below to save a webpage to the bottom of the Google search bar on the Chrome browser’s home page:
- Open Google Chrome Browser,
- Click on the (+) mark below the search bar,
- Now past here your webpage Link and title,
- Then save.
#7 webpage shortcut in desktop:-
To save a webpage to your desktop, follow these steps:
- Open any page in Chrome Browser,
- Click on the three-dot option,
- Now click on the Create Shortcut option under More Option,
- Type title and save।