“There has been an error cropping your image” is a common issues on WordPress Site. But you can’t find the right solution anywhere on the internet, guaranteed.
Because I have encountered this problem and have done a lot of research on it on the internet. But did not find the right solution, but one thing I know is that it is a problem with gd graphics.
I have solved this problem myself with that formula. Otherwise I decided to change my WordPress theme but I didn’t have to.
Condition of My WordPress Site
When I was using the Generate Press theme, the website was fine. But later I used the accesspress mag theme, that’s when the issue started coming up.
I am using Hostinger company hosting, so I was able to fix the issue easily. If your hosting cipanel has this option, you can fix it just like me.
How do You Solve “There has been an Error Cropping Your Image” in WordPress?
If you have missing gd graphics files in your site’s directory, you need to enable them in hPanel. Once the issue is resolved, follow the procedure below –
- First, login your hosting account,
- Then click on the Manage button of Hosting,
- If you have multiple domains added, select the domain,
- Search PHP on search box,
- You can find PHP Configuration option, click here.
- Now click on the PHP Extensions option,
- Now find out “gd” option,
- Check it and Save Changes.
- Now you can crop the site image, try it.
- TAGS:- there has been an error cropping your image, how to fix there has been an error cropping your image., there has been an error cropping your image, cropping, cropping error in WordPress, fix cropping error in WordPress, how to fix cropping error in WordPress, WordPress cropping image problem solve, WordPress image editing error solved, image, image cropping, cropping images, your photo has been rejected, image cropping issue in WordPress, image cropping issue.